How many times have you ever woken up sweating; your heart bumping one hundred miles per hour? How many times you have lost your sleep because of a problem, an important meeting, or a deadline? Have you ever tried to avoid stress? Do you know when you are getting stressed out? Have you made the decision prior getting stressed to manage your behavior, your energy, your health, and save your relationships? Why do you want to be stress free? What are the feelings generated when you are stress out?
As you see, I don’t have important data to you help in your journey. I want to help as many people possible, it is the reason I became a coach of personal and leadership development. Before I can coach you and connect with you at some point in time, I want to try to add value to you, your relationships, your projects, and businesses. I’m going to share with you some random insights that might help you to manage your stress, to create margin in your life to be able to enjoy your relationships, your projects and most importantly to enjoy yourself.
To be able to find a healthy lifestyle, you must be healthy as well your frequently visiting environment like workplace, family, friends and yourself. It is not about yoga and gyms or about slowdown and traveling. It is important to have many micro environments in place to refresh and support your main living and sharable places. However, if the micro support systems become a big deal, you are not leading your life, you are escaping from it.
Now, I want to give you the insights that might help you in your journey to live a life worth living.
About work, you must remember:
- The best organizations are those that understand healthy leaders, employees, and clients are the best ways to continue for decades.
- You must have or must be part of a cohesive high-performance team.
- Communication is like blood, you must make it a big deal. Best leaders and teams over communicate. The goal is to gain clarity, speak, write, implement clearly, report in time, and to be able to be clear every step of the way.
- The values of the organization are the key to great leadership, great employee engagement, products, and customer service. Therefore, you most value your values: Make a big deal of them!
About family, you must remember:
- Family is always first.
- Make sure they know it.
- Establish family values in order to create healthy relationship among relatives.
- Always to maintain connectivity through shareable experiences: plan a trip, picnic, movie night, etc.
- Make your values, feelings, and actions known systematically. Ex.: I love you, every day. Date night every Wednesday. Family day on Saturdays. Etc.
About you, you must remember:
- You will make mistake and the sooner you get over them, the fasters you will come back to fix them or to create something new.
- Enjoy yourself. Look for ways to enjoy your life today, don’t wait for a tomorrow.
- Don’t care what other are saying. Care for your important relationships: family, friends, and boss.
- Give everything you have to everything you do. Don’t be lazy and don’t make excuses.
- Create a life purpose alignment with everything you are doing.
- Be generous with people and causes. You will be happy and they will be too! Make giving an important part of your budget.
- Don’t neglect your faith, your health, and your values. Guard them like unique diamond!
Darwin A. Lopez
Coach, Speaker, Trainer on Leadership, & Entrepreneurship
President of Leaders Lead Enterprises, LLC.