The Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate Course is a three-part comprehensive business training and discipleship program. The course is for Christian business owners, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs desiring to start and operate a business based on biblical principles. It provides a strong mix of core business concepts and Christian business principles.
“Biblical Entrepreneurship is a true tour de force. It is a must in your education in order to have a proper kingdom world view—no matter your background (secular or ministerial) or business experience. This program is an effective tool for learning to do business God’s way.”
–John P. Kelly, CEO of ICWBF (International Christian Wealthbuilders Foundation), CEO of LEAD (Leadership Education for Apostolic Development)
BE I – Principles of Biblical Entrepreneurship ($495)
BE I is a 16-hour course designed to assist students and Christian entrepreneurs to enhance their current business or start a new business that glorifies the Lord and meets market needs.
- Introducing Biblical Entrepreneurship
- BE Attitude
- BE Characteristics
- Identifying Opportunities
- How to Take Calculated Risks
- How to Solve Problems
- Understanding Business Stewardship
- What is Biblical Profit?
- The Responsibilities of a Biblical Entrepreneur
BE II – Practices of Biblical Entrepreneurship ($495)
BE III – Principles of Biblical Entrepreneurship ($990)
BE III assists students in writing a clear Kingdom Business Summary Plan. It is a 32-hour course (16 hours classroom/online plus 16 hours group coaching, preparation and follow-up) that challenges and guides the student in producing a blueprint for their kingdom business. This course gives the opportunity for students with established businesses to revise their existing plans to include strategies on how to realize a kingdom impact and helps start-up entrepreneurs develop the framework or business plan for a new business. Participants also defend their business plan before a panel of judges and are eligible to qualify to represent their country in the international business plan competition. Those who successfully complete this course receive a Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate and are officially recognized as Certified Biblical Entrepreneurs. They also qualify to receive up to 3 MBA and bachelor degree credits from partner universities.
Purpose: To help biblical entrepreneurs develop and defend a comprehensive business plan for their kingdom business.
Section One — DEVELOPING A KINGDOM BUSINESS PLAN
- What is a Kingdom Business?
- What is Kingdom Business Planning?
- Kingdom Business Life Cycle
- Seeking God’s Will
- Prayer and Fasting
- Navigate the known and the Unknown
- Kingdom Business Plan Assumptions
- Kingdom Business Planning Model (What was, what is and what is to come)
Section Two — WHAT WAS: History of the Business Steward
- About the Steward
- Relevant Experience
- Business Idea
Section Three — WHAT IS: Business Formation & Strategy
- Description of Company
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Kingdom and Community Impact
- Description of Products and Services
- Marketing and Sales
- Administration and Operations
- Action Plan
- Key Performance Indicators
- Statement of Faith
Section Four — WHAT IS TO COME: Future of the company
- Long-term Goals
- Succession and Exit
Business Plan Check List
COST: $990 (2 PAYMENTS OF $495)
- Live Class – Led by BE-Certified instructors, these classes move through the material at a set-pace and allows you to interact with fellow BE Students in a live classroom setting.
- Live Webinar – Led by BE-Certified instructors, these classes move through the material at a set-pace and allows you to interact with fellow BE Students.
- BE Executive Course with Coaching – Online self-study partnered with a KBC coach. This format provides self-study education with exceptional business coaching.
- Online Cohort, allows you to move through the material online and completing the lesson at your convenience while participating in a weekly group coaching session facilitated by a certified BE instructor. BE I and II classes range from 6 to 7 weeks in length.